*delete*

Sunday, August 30, 2009
if you have been following my updates on twitter, you know that for the past few weeks i've been "delete-happy" on facebook. for those who were my friends on facebook: no, i did not delete you. we'll, not directly. i deleted my account altogether. the people i continually omitted from my deleting spells were the same people who i regularly contact through other media. there was just no point of me continuing to frequent that site. after being on since like 2004, i was just over it. so there you have it. goodbye, facebook. unlike other times, i probably wont be coming back.

2 thought(s):

Phyllis Bourne said...

I really like Twitter, but Facebook gives me the creeps. Not sure why?

Product Junkie Diva said...

facebook can kick rocks but twitter is pretty cool.