i freakin dare ya!

Sunday, February 20, 2011
i dare myself to be single. im always single. you know this. but i mean really and truely, madly, deeply single. i first thought to challenge myself when T pointed out that she hasnt known me to ever not have ANYONE at all. some sort of boo thing, sex partner situation is forever going on with me. so, since niggas wanna be allergic to the term boyfriend anyway, i might as well use this time to be completely into me. no more looking. i dont know if ive ever really been looking but i know that if someone approaches me, i look to find out if we can work out. no more of that. ive been wanting a boyfriend for a while now but it just doesnt seem to be in the cards for me. it's time to figure out how to enjoy this whole single situation. i wanna be friends with it.

signed,

black jennifer aniston

1 thought(s):

Product Junkie Diva said...

lol @ black jennifer aniston..lol
Enjoy your single period.
pjd