*spoiler alert* so i know you have seen the trailer for the new season of "Heroes". i saw it for the first time at the movie theater. it's a good teaser because i was sitting there thinking, this season is gonna be TIGHT. small problem, i had seen one full episode of the series. i was two seasons behind and everything builds on itself. thanks to a fully charged macbook and internet sites im privy to, i've been able to catch up. i know it's science fiction but for some of this stuff, i'm just like "oh, come on!" don't get me wrong, i love the show, but the storyline really makes me laugh sometimes. here's what i have learned from watching "Heroes":
- if you get stabbed with a samurai sword, 8 surgeries will have you good as new in about 6 months
- Dissociative Identity Disorder (multiple personality disorder) is a super power.
- you can perform blood transfusions with no regard to blood type whenever you want someone's antibodies to cure a virus.
also i have inferred the following:
- hayden's character, claire bennett, would be a virgin always. her hymen would never stay broken because her "power" is healing and regeneration
- you can only have powers if both of your parents have powers
- if you get out of hand with using your powers, there is theoretically only one other person who can stop you, i.e alejandro and maya, peter and sylar, matt and his dad
do you watch "Heroes"? will you watch the new season this fall? if you don't watch, why not? what would you like your super power to be?
catch the 2-hour season premiere Monday, Sept. 22 @ 9 p.m