in theaters...

Sunday, November 15, 2009
i have to take time to endorse this movie. Precious was great! it almost moved me to tears. i read the novel about 4 years ago and then a while later i was informed they would make it into a movie. i didnt re-read the novel b/c the copy i had was borrowed from a friend and i assumed with the film announcement, libraries would not be able to keep it. if you haven't already, read the book. afterwards, go see the movie. i normally do not like the film versions of books but this one does such a good job that i almost say it doesn't matter what order in which you read and watch. regardless, i still want you to do both. have you read/watched? what were your thoughts?the movie deserves an oscar just for featuring lenny kravitz!



4 thought(s):

Mischo Beauty said...

I read the book and was definitely moved to tears...definitely looking forward to seeing the movie this week!

Don said...

I definitely plan to see this movie this weekend. I know I should buy the book, but I tell you what, let me borrow yours. I will return it.

antithesis said...

Don- lol! this is how i know u just be skimming thru my posts. my copied was borrowed in undergrad. that boy lives in alaska so i cant get that to you. cross your fingers and hit the library.

Don said...

I read what you wrote about yours being borrowed - I actually called you a liar. Now giggle at that.







LOL.