fotd of the month is my twitter profile pic. i selected this for the "of the month post", not because im vain but because i made a very simple, natural-looking makeup look for class and other days when im just not into it.
here's the step-by-step, in case you're interested. it seems like a lot, huh?
1. moisturize as usual
2. apply smashbox photofinish primer light
3. too faced shadow insurance on lids
4. fill brows using coordinating color. i used mac "smut" e/s
5. follow brow above and below with concealer using flat brush. i used mac studiofinish spf 35 in NW45
6. apply a highlight color beneath brow from arch outward and on lid from iris outward. i used mac "era" e/s
7. between highlight color, apply skintone shadow. i used mac mineralize skinfinsh dark
8. line lid with liquid eyeliner and lower lash line with gel eyeliner. i used maybelline liquid liner and mac fluidline in "blacktrack"
9. *optional*apply eyeshadow on lower lid to match outfit. you can really see but i used mac e/s in "humid" (it's green).
10. apply a light powder foundation to face. i used mineralize skinfinish dark
11. add mascara. i used mac dazzlelash
12. apply lip gloss. i used sephora "rosy glow" from the beauty insider bday gift.