random hump day bonus

Wednesday, November 11, 2009
this was one of my favorite shows as a kid. do you remember rescue 911? i believe it came on saturday nights. idk b/c i was kinda young. my brother would always turn it on for me after i whined, "turn. on. rescue 911". and i felt like "rescue" was a big word and i knew what it meant but could hardly say it. anyway, something is really wrong with my brother and me b/c we thought this show was funnier than our saturday morning cartoons. i will never forget the following episodes:
  1. the one where the mother went to get into the shower and had just turned on the washer machine. i swear the little boy said "im dirty, too" and got his ass in the damn washer
  2. this one was actually disturbing and we still laughed. he was playing with his brother but they were supposed to be brushing their teeth. so their chasing each other and one boy runs into a wall (#fail) and the tooth brush got stuck in his throat blocking his airway. that was so nasty but we laughed.
  3. this one made me stop laughing and afraid to go on white water rafting trips. cant remember exactly what happened on this one. i think they went over a waterfall and one or two girls actually died.

1 thought(s):

Product Junkie Diva said...

I never really watched the program but LOL at #fail and "i'm dirty too". Sorry to hear about those girls though. I too am staying away from white water rafter even though my friend says it is a MUST try activity....I'll pass.
PJD