product review

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

3 thought(s):

Don said...

Hey Ashley. Just wanted to let you know that I took the time to check out your review. I have no ideal about facial cleansers but I'm sure if I am standing in the store and see a jar of Acanya Gel or Differin, I will say to myself, "Hey that's what Ashley uses."


LOL.

Only face cream I've ever purchased was Proactive. Other than that one-time experiment - I simply use Dove soap and make sure I get plenty you know what, to avoid serious breakouts.

What? I can't say that on your blog? Oops. Sorry.

antithesis said...

@don- you can say whatever you on my blog. acanya and differin r prescription meds so u might not just see them on the shelves but i know u'll see a differin commercial. i used dove as a kid and i still use it on my body. i only use it on my face if im over my sister's house and i forget my facial cleanser.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Thanks for the review, I always wondered about this line.
PJD