stop me if you heard this one...

Tuesday, November 9, 2010


i went back to the place i raved about, Founding Farmers. my same friend i went with the first time randomly wanted to go back on her half day at work. this time, i got the shrimp and grits! the dish pales in comparison to the roast beef i had on my first visit. i was given a generous portion but it was not filling. i wasnt starved but it probably wasnt the best choice not to eat anything all day in preparation for my visit. i finished my meal with their wonderful carrot cake, which i apologize for not having a pic of. i was surprised to conclude that i preferred the carrot cake to their red velvet cake and you know how much i loved that red velvet.



3 thought(s):

Product Junkie Diva said...

The shrimp look so plump and juicy....I see you have your brows perfectly arched- you were ready to be seen - You go girl!
PJD

antithesis said...

pjd- lol! i try to keep em groomed or i fake it and fill em in. this was a fake-it job b/c i was going to happy hr later

Anonymous said...

I've only been there once and it was a great experience. I had the trio of deviled eggs and the lobster mac & cheese. I considered the shrimp and grits, but changed my mind at the last second. Next time I may go for that roast beef you mentioned.