- i've applied for graduation and had that subsequent $100 tacked onto my tuition bill.
- i took the NCE and i havent the slightest idea how i did b/c that exam was a puzzle wrapped in an enigma housed in a glass case of emotion.
- i checked on a contact RE: a job. she aint got one for me.
- informational interviews were a bust. people dont give a shit that i wanna know about them and what they do. theyre busy.
- i got a job. it starts in january. not what i deeply and truly want but it's what i got.
- with that said, im still looking/crossing my fingers to get to do my true interest.
Posted by antithesis Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 10:40 AM
at the beginning of last month, i posted a timeline. one you probably did not read because it didnt have anything to do with you. i will have you know that: