- sundresses- it's too hot for clothes but since the government has this laws about how much skin can be exposed, i'll settle for this light and airy option
- klondike bars- really any cool treat. pints of ben and jerrys, freeze pops, sundaes, shakes and smoothies
- peach cobbler- i think of this as a summer treat that goes along with a respectable cookout. without the cobbler, you're just grillin'
- banana pudding- i guess you could serve this instead of cobbler and still have a decent cookout
- potato salad- i dont think i have this in the cooler months with the exception of thanksgiving
- sam adams cherry wheat- one of the few beers i still like. i'll also take corona or red stripe
up next...what i dont enjoy about summer