01-introduce yourself

Thursday, October 7, 2010
i'm so certain you know more than you want to know about me. how about YOU introduce YOURSELF. i can count on one hand the followers of this blog who i know something about other than their s/n and the name of their blog.

if for some reason you are new and you just stumbled upon this blog, i'm antithesis/ashley. i'm a grad student. i live in dc. im a chronic over-sharer. and i have an opinion on anything i haven't purposely decided to ignore (antoine dodson, anyone?). that's all there is to me. who are you?
*maxwell voice* i wanna get to know ya!

6 thought(s):

SunSoakerB said...

Hi, I'm sunsoakerb/Bianca from St. Lucia, recently moved to FL, USA. I'm 30(almost 31) yrs old, and have a 6(almost 7) year old son.

antithesis said...

nice to meet you, bianca. thanks for reading!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I'm MrsTDJ. I live in PG County, married, 34 with a 21 month old son. I've been blogging for a few years. Can't remember how I stumbled onto your blog, but I added you to my google reader.

antithesis said...

mrstdj,

thanks for adding me to ur reader and thanks for introducing yourself. nice to meet you! i hope you enjoy the blog.

T said...

Hey new people!!! I'm T. I'm a PR diva in the Chi who communicates entirely too much (bbm, blog, Twitter, phone & facebook) with Antithesis.

If you love her, you love me.

The end.

Product Junkie Diva said...

OOHHHH i like this post Antithesis.
I think you know my info so I'll spare you the boring details. :-)
PJD