i pity the fool...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010
*say the title of this post in your best ceelo green singing voice*

i pity the fool...

...who is waka flack flame.
...who believes the aforementioned "dumbs himself down" on purpose.
...who tweets anything non-football-related on sunday.
...who has run out of chances with me.
...who wishes to immulate rihanna's red hair
...who wears glamour lashes and no other makeup
...who thinks that just because I've refrained from going off on your ass in the past that I won't ever do it.
...who calls me while my cowboys are playing.
...who tries to get my number while I'm standing at my bus stop. like did you just drive around the block for me to turn you down? yes. yes you did.
...who is a professional kicker and misses field goals! #reallygrindsmygears


this list could go for days. what you got?

0 thought(s):