congratulations, you suck!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009
i was just notified that i didnt receive any merit-based assistance for the 09-10 school year. what do these people want from me? i have a 3.9 gpa, i work in housing, plus i have a work-study job. WTF?
You Lose Pictures, Images and Photos

5 thought(s):

T said...

Wow. This economy sucks! Congrats on a 3.9 G.P.A. Even that one semester I made the Dean's list my GPA wasn't THAT high.

You go girl!

antithesis said...

thank you, T.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I agree with T - Congratulations on having such a high GPA!! That is so outstanding! :-)

Phyllis Bourne said...

If you don't qualify with a 3.9 GPA, then who does!?!?

Very proud of you.

Product Junkie Diva said...

I too am so proud of you!
It's insane that you didn't receive anything, but maybe you can look into private based scholarships. Maybe if you check out one of those scholarship books from the library.
Although this is a serious topic i was LOL when I saw the Willy Wonker clip...lol