i/you know better

Tuesday, March 24, 2009
why wont we do better? because it's inconvenient to do so? i've never really led a life of convenience so i guess i have to start being inconvenient in every and all aspects. i wouldnt say i had a lapse in judgement. i knew exactly what i was doing/planning to do was wrong and i did it anyway. and so now i have to suffer the consequences. like all the other bullshit, i'll get over it.

i have no one to blame but myself. if i stop doing dumb shit, dumb shit and dumb people will stop happening to me. ok, maybe they wont stop but i can stop being affected by it.

i'm far too accepting and forgiving and accomodating. but people always say i'm mean. that's just their way to manipulate me and have me overcompensate for their inaccurate perception. fuck everybody. what people think about me is none of my business. the focus has now shifted to pleasing me.

i have a headache so... FIN

1 thought(s):

T said...

"what people think about me is none of my business"

Never a truer statement made. It's such a simple concept, but very hard to internalize. Trust me, I feel you!