it's no secret

Monday, March 16, 2009
ok, some of these might be new to you. here are some facts about me. 

1. im a idris elba stan- follow him on twitter and will watch anything with him in it
2. also a jason statham stan- will watch transporter 37 if they made it
3. same for solange- also follow that chick on twitter
4. still and forever will love my ex 
5. i cant stand text messages
6. i will only believe what you tell me if it is handwritten
7. i can quote more family guy than anyone can tolerate
8. i will never get tired of playing rockband
9. i prefer to see movies with males if i dont wanna just watch things alone. i cant stand the way most females watch movies let alone the genres they are interested in. 
10. i hate reading for my classes this semester because i see too much of myself in them. i feel so unfixable. 

3 thought(s):

T said...

1. I'm gonna e-mail you something that will knock your socks off. LOL!

9. You are DEF talking about me. I'm a gasper at movies. LOL!

Product Junkie Diva said...

#5 interesting...as for me, I love a good text more than a phone call.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Oh boy, you would hate me!! All I do is send text messages. I despise talking on the phone so this is my out! LOL I don't' know what I'd do without text messaging!

I bet you can't wait for that Idris Elba movie with Beyonce. I'm trying to get him for an interview on BGG. Hopefully it works out, but it's not looking good! LOL

I've never seen a single episode of Family Guy, but I definitely want to see the black version...Cleveland something...