answer these questions, ok?

Wednesday, June 3, 2009
no incentive, no tags. just wanna know these random things. 

if you were a dog, what breed would you be?

why or why dont you tweet?

what is your alcoholic beverage of choice?

if you were to get married what time of year and what colors?

what about this blog do you like?

1 thought(s):

T said...

This is fun.

Dog - I dunno. A pretty, little, cute (clean) one.

Twitter is BORING. I have no interest in knowing that much about other people or being spammed by the big dawgs or knowing every detail about celebrities and I certainly don't want to share that much of me with anyone else. I am on twitter for work, but I don't Tweet. I have 8 followers and 0 updates.

Right now beverage of choice is Ketel One and Lemonade... I go through phases

Married... Fall or Winter actually. I want to take a honeymoon to somewhere hot while it's freezing in Chi-City. Colors, I think something rich. I actually had a dream about a burgundy and gold combination. It was super regal.

This blog: I like that you say what you feel. You can't pay good money for honesty, sincerity and genuineness.