dying to death

Tuesday, June 23, 2009
remember i told you about some of the upcoming highlights in my uneventful life? scratch one off the list. not going to ohio to see my friend. she had to cancel. completely reasonable circumstances but it SUCKS. i already took off this friday and next monday. i dont have anything to do. i dont wanna go into work. that is completely out of the question. im not gonna cancel happy fun time AND punish myself by having to go to work. F that! it is far too last minute to plan anything reasonably priced and enjoyable. FML.

wait wait wait...small light at the end of tunnel? is that you?: 

T of tea and such will be in town this weekend. meet up? i think so. 

2 thought(s):

T said...

Hey!!! I'm a part of the light at the end of the tunnel. Ok, we are DEF kickin' it Saturday night and you can meet my girl Kismet too.

Should be fun times!

Product Junkie Diva said...

Sounds like a party, have fun you two...or shall I say 3.
PJD