we're approaching that time

Tuesday, August 10, 2010
i'm going to have my last first day of school aug. 30. "but antithesis, won't you be pursuing a PhD?" you may ask. im ready to live life so no. not directly. maybe not ever. i dont know but what i do know is it's not a "go straight through" situation as grad school was.

another thing i think i know is that posts will be more infrequent than they have been unless i do something about it. so here's what i'm proposing: september will be the month of my "subscriber selection" series. during the series, i'll be posting about what you tell me to post. if you have a topic you'd like the antithetical position on (or wouldn't it be shocking if i went with the masses?), then let me know. otherwise, i'll just fill the month reposting my most popular posts (based on number of comments). i'm hoping to do a mixture of both but i cant do that without your help.

SO COMMENT, EVEN IF IT'S JUST THIS ONE TIME, LETTING ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO POST ABOUT IN SEPTEMBER.

as always, thanks for reading!

3 thought(s):

Product Junkie Diva said...

How predictable am I? I always like relationship posts, food posts (hence my weight...dang my sweet tooth), your interactions with other people ( I know that's broad)...
Perhaps a post on your future, what you want, your next goals etc.....
PJD

antithesis said...

PJD, i'll be posting about my experience at founding farmers soon. was debating on whether or not to do so since it's not a chain.

interactions with other people? like when the white dude asked me if i was black?

you know i make relationship posts when i can. im not one for giving advice so you wont see things like that. i'll just share my experience.

T said...

Nerdgirl had this thing she got from someone else where your posts are figured out for 30 days. If I hit another lull, I'm gonna do it, but my (crazy) reader submitted topics are still going hard.

Also, I didn't know you had PhD aspirations.