1. we're three weeks in. your vague scenarios are not gonna have us recalling specific disorders from the DSM-IV. let's be real, i dont plan on reading that large 750 pg book cover-to-cover...so just stop.
2. if i actively participate in class (raising my hand and responding twice when no one else would), don't call on me directly to respond to some obscurity at the end of a dense chapter...
3. it's a problem when only 2 of 10 students have a client in the campus counseling center. stop asking us to describe our clients to you. we all know everything there is to know about each other's clients and it's boring. think of something else to do during our time together.
4. my client is SO boring. i didnt realize it until my supervisor asked "do you find yourself bored in the session with him"? she hadnt even seen the video but just based on what i was telling her she was getting frustrated as hell. unacceptable. and he's been here forever and they just keep letting him rollover to new counselors when people graduate.
5. i really wish i had more clients in my caseload but clearly that wont happen 'til my classmates all get one. back to #3. why do 5 out of the 40 people total talking internship have clients right now? #fail.