movie nostalgia

Sunday, March 9, 2008
My Girl (1991)

i have not watched this movie since it first came out over 15 years ago but i just watched it again and i remember loving it. it's about a young girl growing up without a mom in the 70s. she has a fascination with death (her father runs a funeral home and her mom died of complications during childbirth). she's a cute kid. while the movie is considered a drama, there are some comical undercurrents. 
  My Girl

what ever happened to the star, Anna Chlumsky? 

1 thought(s):

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I wondered about that too not that long ago. I don't know what happened to her. I thought she was a good kid actress. "My Girl" used to be one of my favorite movies back in the day. I couldn't believe it when he actually died from those bee stings. Having his funeral in their home was so freaky and eerie, but I guess they did live there! LOL!