SMH

Monday, March 17, 2008
this might be a "no ma'am" week. it's a little too early to tell. in case you did not know, it is NOT appropriate to take your braids out in a government office while conducting official business. that is so nasty. 

6 thought(s):

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Who in their right mind would do that in public???? That is just so trashy!! The things people do never ceases to amaze me.

TravelDiva said...

LMBAO!!! That is so ridiculous! As Terrence Howard would say, "You embarrass me, you embarrass yourself!"

Eb the Celeb said...

OMG... say it aint so...

antithesis said...

i dont have the imagination to make that up. it happened at my internship right in my office... hurts my heart the things i see in there.

Ananda said...

yeah say it ain't so....

Product Junkie Diva said...

That is just insane!!
LOL
Product Junkie Diva