here's what's what (4th of july week)

Wednesday, July 7, 2010
here's how ive been spending/will spend my time:

ate crabs for the first time in probably 15 years. i ate 3. hardly worth the effort and disgust. i know, i know. im too girly and im not really black (also not a fan of ribs).

i saw the national fireworks show off a closed exit on I-395 b/c we had reserved parking however all route to the lot were blocked so...fail.

spent the weekend at sis' house. played wii super briefly. watched heroes re-runs. and laughed at everything that came out of the mouth of the 2 year old "i dont wear pull-ups. i have on underwear. im a big girl." "naked bum bum, naked bum bum" and my favorite-
taylor: do i have powers?
me: no
t: do i have A power?
me: no
t: i have a power.

all grades have now been posted. im 48 credits into my master's degree. got 12 more to go. i could have been done at 48 credits but licensure requires 60 so im staying on.

lunch on the georgetown waterfront at Sequoia with sis for her birthday today.

-upcoming-

temp agency interview

wine with former counseling classmate turned unemployed housewife (she graduated). LOVE HER!

work ALL DAY saturday at the kennedy center. my one day/week "job" is so taxing...why did i think it was ok to do two shifts in one day.

mac "in the groove" collection makeover with sis

babysitting the nieces


0 thought(s):