at t's request

Friday, April 25, 2008

T asked that i post my thoughts on the Jay and Bey nuptuals or lack there of. so here is why i did/ do not care and tried to avoid announcements and coverage at all costs. 

first, that has no affect on my life. their combined millions have no bearing on me. they are not members of my family. i was not invited. people get married everyday. 

second, they are both people who i have respect for in their crafts. with that respect, i respect their wish for privacy in that matter. 

third, i'm jealous. i would like to find someone with whom i can share my experience on this earth. since i have yet to find that, i don't feel like looking at a couple who  has. 

fourth, my die-hard beyonce fan friend told me they were married like 4 years ago so...whateve's. 


why i sort of care: i wanna know what her dress looked like. i have to know. not just with her, but with everyday folk. if im somewhere and a wedding is taking place, i must find the bride. i would say 9 times out of 10 i do. and when i don't it actually puts a damper on my day. 

2 thought(s):

Product Junkie Diva said...

lol I am with you on this one Antithesis. If they did wed, good for them but ..big whatever for me. I like to see people happy and I would like to see the dress but when you really get down to it, they have their money and they are living their lives, so I can't be too focused on other people.
Although I am interested in the dress by the looks of what Solange Kelly and michelle had on, I take it that it was not much of a formal affair. Or maybe the ladies changed inside..see this is what I mean too much in someone else's business..lol
Product Junkie Diva

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I must admit, I really loved reading about them getting married. It's all about the glitz and glamour of their lives. Although it did go on for a bit too long, I am still curious about what she wore and how her hair looked! LOL!