it's on me

Monday, April 14, 2008
Product Junkie Diva tagged me.



instructions: 1. link to the person who tagged you; 2. write a six-word memoir; 3. tag 5 more blogs; 4. leave a comment with 5 more blogs to play.



i dont follow directions so i'm going to opt out of number 4.



my memoir: i don't have to impress you



i say this because at the end of the day, you are going to think what you want about me. no amount of trying to convince you otherwise will change whatever concept of me you have made up in your head. in actuality, the more i try to present evidence to the contrary, the more i solidify your ill-concieved notion. so i can only be me and make sure that i am content.



tagging:

T

Ananda

Just Wondering

Eb the Celeb

Rich

6 thought(s):

Don said...

so i can only be me and make sure that i am content.

*warm hug*

love the spirit...

@ the end of the day is all that matters. i believe.

Ananda said...

my 6 word memoir

i breathe, surrender, and become present.

this was a good one. tyou. love and light, ananda

Eb the Celeb said...

Wasn't born an original to die a clone.

That's 8 words to dont count the an and a...lol

Product Junkie Diva said...

haha I ignored rule number 4 as well. I figured those who read the post would know they were tagged...so much for rules..lol
Product Junkie Diva

Anonymous said...

LOL

Just_Wondering said...

Im super late on my response to the game but here's My memoir -> Its better to give than receive..

Thanks for the tag even though I didn't follow the rules either!