things ill do when/if i have kids

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

#4


i'm going to turn nouns into verbs like a true black mom. does this at all sound familiar?

kid: can i have a nintendo?
mom: you better 'nintendo' that homework


kid: ma, i wanna take karate
mom: you better 'karate' that room clean

*your taxes are due*

6 thought(s):

Product Junkie Diva said...

We are on the same page it's crazy...lol
My kid will have fun but he/she will understand how to prioritize. My kid will not be talking on the phone till all hours of the night. My child will not and I mean NOT be running around the street at night like he/she does not have a home.
Product Junkie Diva

T said...

This is awesome! You just took me back to my childhood.

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! too funny.

Don said...

lmao @ this post antithesis


how about: "ma, can i drive your car to the mall today?"

"you better drive your *ss in their and clean up that room."

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

LOL!!! That is too funny!! You know black mothers around the country can totally relate!!!

I can't wait to have kids. In my mind I plan to do all of these great things - I hope I live up to them!!

Just_Wondering said...

LOL That was hilarious! There's nothing like a black mother disciplining her children! It's classic and effective.