things i'll do when/if i have kids

Tuesday, April 29, 2008
#6

i need to know the kids my kid(s) play with and their parents. just because they are not exposed to something at my house does not mean they won't be exposed to it around other kids and in their homes.

- from Will and Grace-
At Mason's swim meet:
Cheryl: Mrs. Walker? I'm Cheryl Bricker-Fossberg, Taylor and Hayden's mom.
Karen: I have no idea what you just said

5 thought(s):

Product Junkie Diva said...

Once again I totally agree. I need to know who they are, what things they are into and all related facts.
Product Junkie Diva

T said...

LMAO! That episode was hilarious!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I am with you on this 100%. You will NEED to know the kids and their parents. For all you know, they could be smoking and drinking in little Bobby down the street's house! You will need to know that! LOL!

Eb the Celeb said...

So true!

Don said...

and you won't be doing anything wrong either. thats when me and my sister used to get into the most "devilment." @ our little relatives house.