hopping on T

Sunday, April 20, 2008
T posts hilarious quotes every now and again and i'm copying.

he better call u at the front gate with ice cream, candy, chocolates, dinner, sex all night, wine, champagne, liquor, hair grease, lip gloss, coupons, etc- my friend, on someone who did me kinda wrong.

i don't want to go into detail about what happened but if you did know, you would understand why i don't take to kindly to people with penises. i won't turn to women, but the opposite sex pisses me the hell off! there are some exceptions: my dad, my brothers, my uncles and don. *gone to change my sheets*

P.S. for the record: the outfit i put on was limited edition, never-before-seen, BAD ASS and...he missed it.

7 thought(s):

T said...

LMAO @ bringing you coupons. If a man brings me coupons, then he must really be the one. Looking out for my feelings and my bottom line!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

It sounds like you had a bad man encounter. I hope it gets better!!

It's his loss if he missed out on your cute outfit. I'm sure some other guys noticed it and appreciated your efforts! :-)

antithesis said...

*update* he came through and made up for it 10x over.

Don said...

I was about to ask what did he do.

Then I saw where you say he came through and handled business...

See, we are not all bad. lol.

Rich Fitzgerald said...

*update* he came through and made up for it 10x over.

so much for hating people with penises.

antithesis said...

@don and rich- no you are not all bad...and i dont hate people with penises, they just get on my nerves from time to time and i dont always understand the things they do. he was still wrong, but i'm an understanding and forgiving person.

Product Junkie Diva said...

At least he made up for whatever he did, and hopefully he won't do it again!
Product Junkie Diva