what i am loving right now

Wednesday, April 30, 2008
-inspired by DON-

*he brought me cheesecake after the draft
*i'm one test away from ending my college career (i owe spelman NOTHING after 3 pm)
*beer and a shot of 151 (followed by rum and cokes)
*waking me up to make love
*syncronized thought
*the dallas cowboys
*waiting to walk across the stage
*emails between fellow bloggers
*bloggers who comment regularly on my posts
*how my clothes fit me now versus this time last year

*smooches*

8 thought(s):

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

It's going to feel so great when you finish that last test!! :-)

I'm glad you like emails between fellow bloggers, because I wasn't sure what you meant when you left a comment on BGG saying you hope my next post would be on something. Can you tell me what you were referring to?

Product Junkie Diva said...

I am pumping my fists for 3:00pm..yay you will be all done.
Walking across that stage will feel so good.
I'm so excited for you.
Product Junkie Diva

antithesis said...

im sorry, this was supposed to get posted yesterday, i am DONE!!!! now i need a hobby for the next two weeks.

Unknown said...

Congratulations !!!! On finishing school.....

Product Junkie Diva said...

Since you are gearing up for grad school just use this time to relax. Read a good book, post multiple times a day on your blog. Hang out with your family/ friends. Congrats on being DONE.
Product Junkie Diva

Don said...

so glad that i could inspire you, ashley. thanks.

props on your college graduation. don't get too tipsy. or someone will be putting you to sleep to make love.

i like the private emails between bloggers, the best. so free and personal.

i thought you were a new orleans saints fan? no? LOL.

T said...

So cute. We love you too!

Muze said...

mmm cheesecake.

yay to lasts tests.

blogger emails are always nice.

hope all is well...