"whatever you like"

Thursday, April 17, 2008
in Coming to America, prince akeem's  bride responded to everything, "whatever you like". 
now is the time for you to tell me what you like. what would you like to read me ranting about?
leave your topics in the comments and maybe it will get chosen and i'll make a post just for you. 

6 thought(s):

T said...

LMAO @ "whatever you like"

It's also sort of funny that we both blogged about marriage (in a round about way) today.

So to that end, I'd like to hear your thoughts and Jay-Z and Beyonce. I wonder if they sync up with what I'm thinking. :)

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Hmm...let's see...

I'd like to read about your thoughts about the current state of R&B & hip-hop music.

I have my issues on that topic, so it would be great to hear what you think. :-)

antithesis said...

@ t and BGG- look for my responses next week! they are already written.

Don said...

i would like for you to be yourself and continue being yourself.

if that answer is not good enough, then i would like for you to speak about the things which makes you happy and good and gentle.

antithesis said...

@ don- i appreciate your sincerety. i have been and will always be myself. coincidentally, the suggested topics are some that i have discussed amongst peers and have not shared with the blog world. this blog will always be about me and what i like. if someone were to request that i post on something that i had no interest in or no opinion on, i would respectfully decline.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hmm ...maybe some relationship stuff would be an interesting read. Whatever you share I know it will be great so I'm in....
Prodcut Junkie Diva