i decided

Wednesday, October 7, 2009
ANNOUNCEMENT: video tutorials coming soon!

Frequency will depend on how into it everyone is.

I'll start with basics and tools I typically use.

I'll accept requests; just send me an email or leave a comment. You might say "do something inspired by a peacock feather" or you might have a look you want me to recreate you saw on a celeb. I'll try my best w/ what I have. Just remember, I'm no pro so it won't be exact.

Tell me what you think about this new feature in the comments.

2 thought(s):

Product Junkie Diva said...

YAY you know I am too excited about this segment!!!!!!
PJd

T said...

YAY! I'd like to see your take on a smoky eye. I know greys are big this season.

I'd also like to see you do that purple and gold eye you did before.

And show us how to do some 80s looking stuff without looking wack: pink and purple, pink and blue, purple and blue.

Fun times!