my first video

Thursday, October 8, 2009
*warning*: this video SUCKS but i needed to get this foundation video out of the way so my tutorials can be quick and simple and just focus on the eyes.

so...please excuse:
  • my hair being wrapped-just worked out and i have no idea what woodland creatures are hiding under there
  • my blah attitude- when i have to do boring things (like just foundation) the boredom shows. can't help it. one of the things i need to work on
  • there being no music- in future vids, i'll probably give you a musical intro at least
oh, and i will show you all how i really do my brows in another video. ok, try to ENJOY!




3 thought(s):

Product Junkie Diva said...

I'm keeping it so real with you when i say- this video did NOT suck. I really enjoyed it and I can't wait for your other installments :-)
Keep em coming.
PJD

antithesis said...

aww, thanks, pjd!

T said...

I thought it was good. I'll definitely stop by here before I re-up my make-up cabinet.