BELLA!!!!

Monday, July 14, 2008
if you know where i can get my hands on the italian vogue in the DC area, PLEASE let me know. 

8 thought(s):

Product Junkie Diva said...

Sorry I don't know but I do know that many ladies are trying to get their hands on it.
Product Junkie Diva

Mrs Count said...

I'm looking for one too! Have you looked in any big bookstores yet (the stores in the mall didn't have it)?

antithesis said...

i want to check the BN in Gtown but i still have not made my way up there.

Don said...

online, i think.

toccara is out there getting hers i see.

hey ashley...

antithesis said...

@ don- nice of u to pop up. ive seen the online photos but i thought there was more to it.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I don't know about DC, but for those of you in NY looking for one, I got mine at Hudson News at Grand Central.

Good luck!

Don said...

@ ashley: lol @ 'pop up.' you and that great sense of humor of yours.

Blu Jewel said...

I just saw one yesterday at a Barnes & Noble.

Email me if you want it.

Love!