would you?

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

i know we go to great lengths for beauty but im not too sure about this one. it is popular overseas to let fish eat away at your dead skin on you feet and to follow this experience with a standard pedi. this service has recently become available in the DC area. would you let little fish nibble their way to smooth soles? read more about it.


4 thought(s):

Product Junkie Diva said...

lol I love this post!
I don't think I would do this ever. The first thing that comes to mind is that the fish will nibble on someones feet and then come to my feet with those same teeth....YUCK no thanks.
I am sure the fish do a really good job but that is just too much for me. I will stick with my at home pedis.

Don said...

A blog friend of mines who lives in Korea once did a post about this same experience. She spoke highly of it, and I couldn't believe the words she was saying. Being the woman you are, I think you should go for it.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

WOW! I've never heard about this!! Thanks for enlightening me, but i think i'll have to pass on this beauty treatment!!! The thought alone gives me the creeps!!!

T said...

I saw this on msn AND Good Morning America. Yep, I'd do it. You know I hate crusty feet. If they get it in Chicago, I'll be the first in line.