HiP duo shadow in "flare"

Monday, July 21, 2008



L'Oreal's HIP eye shadows are currently on sale at CVS, buy one get one free. at 6.99 each, i decided this was a great deal. i picked up "mischief", a black and suble gold duo; and "flare", the product that i am reviewing today. the shadows are simple to apply and come with an applicator and a built-in mini mirror. you do not have to be a shadow expert to create a winning look. here is what i did. i hope you can see. also, excuse my unfinished look and undone hair...


my verdict: get 'em while they last!

7 thought(s):

Product Junkie Diva said...

thanks I did see this product at cvs this weekend but I didn't pick any up. You did a nice job with the application of the shadow.
I did snag the buy one get 1 free Loreal lipstick from CVS :-)
Thanks for the review.
Product Junkie Diva

Don said...

I don't know too much about makeup. I only know whether or not it looks good on a woman. Judging from the picture I give you two thumbs up.

What did you mean when you said interesting?

antithesis said...

@ don- i was just thinking about the quote and how it might be possible to have someone and not be able to hold on to someone. maybe i make it difficult for men to keep me.

T said...

Good review. Finally a product that ends with a verdict where I'm not eating $5 footlongs. LMAO! Seeing as how my 2nd Cover Girl compact shattered in less than two weeks. I may have to give L'oreal a shot.

Don said...

@ ashley: and why do you feel that way?

P.N.* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
P.N.* said...

I always wanted to try these but I never did. Thanx for the review the shadow looks great!

i will be getting one of these in my possession tomorrow!

nice blog reppn' the DMV ;)