welcome to my box of chocolates

Tuesday, July 29, 2008
most people have blogs generally about one topic. not i. i never wrote a real description of this blog because there really isn't a way to describe it. other bloggers tend to be able to sum it up a little better than me. for me, it's just a blog about nothing. i took a seinfeldian approach to the creation and maintenance of this blog. like PJD says, you never know what you will get. but not in a bad way like "i just bit into this and eww, coconut".

i'm just glad to be a part of so many peoples' everyday lives. just know that just like you look for a post from me on the regular, i'm checking for your's, too!

4 thought(s):

Product Junkie Diva said...

Awww I like this post and you really did summarize what you do...a little of everything which is why you have so many repeat visitors.
PJD

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Just keep doing what you're doing! I love it!! :-)

Mischo Beauty said...

Ok- my reaction was just like PJD's "Awwwww"! Like I said before- you have a great blog- keep it up! :)

London Search Engine Optimization said...

Pretty cool post. I just stumbled upon your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!