reader appreciation IV

Thursday, July 3, 2008
today, i will recognize T of Tea and Such!


this woman is HILARIOUS. i don't know why she had some hate mail about her blog (i really don't understand anyone receiving hate mail about a blog, but that's for another day). she talks about everyday life and says what the rest of us are thinking and what some are afraid to say (you know i'm not one of THOSE people). so here's to T with her encouraging and thoughtful comments and thought-provoking, laughter-inducing posts!


-quote-
"i dont have low self-esteem...i have low esteem for everyone else"- daria morgendorffer- daria
(sorry, my friends don't really say that many memorable, funny things. i'm the random, funny comment generator.)

-question-
who is my kid going to play with if everyone i know is having a baby now?



3 thought(s):

Product Junkie Diva said...

I read T's story about going to the police station with the cabbie....funnnnnny.
Regarding the other part of your post, some people are miserable and have nothing better to do so hate mail is always an option for them.
Product Junkie DIva

T said...

Oh yay! I haven't been near my computer all weekend, so my bad for the late comment.

I love Daria too!

Thanks for the love!!!

Don said...

Regarding the other part of your post, some people are miserable and have nothing better to do

co-sign