i won!

Thursday, July 24, 2008



i never win anything but Product Junkie Diva deemed me worthy of an award.
here are the instructions for this award's recipient:
1) When received, you may post the premio to your blog.
2) Link to the blogger you received it from.
3) Give it to 7 blogs
4) Link to those 7 blogs
5) Leave those seven bloggers a comment about receiving the brilliant premio.
now for the tough part, i have seven blogs left to give it to. PCJ, Brown Girl Gumbo, and PBW have already been awarded.
i have already done my reader appreciation posts for the following bloggers and i have no problem passing this award along to them. Don, of minus the bars, gets a nod from me. i dare not snub T of Tea and Such. also i have to give props to Ananda and her blog/site. the last person i will reference is my spelman sister at mischo beauty. her blog is a must see! thanks, PJD!

5 thought(s):

Product Junkie Diva said...

You totally deserve it. LOved your post yesterday..lol
That is just one example of the great things you bring to this site.
PJD

Don said...

I agree, you definitely deserve it. I enjoy your blog, as well as reading the comments of your readers as well. Such an entertaining and clean and young and sexy blog. LOL. Well it is...

Thank you for the award. I appeciate the nod and I want to also thank PJD for being the professional blogger she is. When my daughters grow up I want them to remind me of you, PJD, and Browngirl Gumbo.

Product Junkie Diva said...

WOW thanks so much Don, what a very nice thing to say/type :-).
I am touched.

T said...

Oh thanks babe. I wonder if I know seven bloggers I actually like, that don't already have the award. We shall see.

Mischo Beauty said...

My Spelman sister, you are more than worthy!!!!! Congrats! You have a great blog- keep it up!

I appreciate you thinking of me- thank you!