WIF: Hair, Skin and Nails

Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Here is What I'm Feeling right now

Hair-
  • garnier frutis sleek and shine shampoo, conditioner
  • CVS brand 100% pure aloe vera gel
  • pin-curls
  • textures and tones hair color in "light golden brown"
Skin-
  • cetaphil gentle skin cleanser
  • queen helene exfoliating wash in "mint jelup"
  • queen helene masque in "apricot"
  • L'Oreal HiP shadow duo in "mischief" (908) and "flare" (404)
  • St. Ives Collagen Elastin Body Moisturizer
Nails-
  • sally hansen hard as nails xtreme wear in "ice coffee"
  • true blue spa "seal the deal" base/top coat

4 thought(s):

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Cetaphil is the BEST!

I also love L'Oreal's HIP line. Very pigmented glosses!

Don said...

I hope your day is going well and you can flash that pretty smile for the most part of it, maybe all day long even.

Product Junkie Diva said...

I was looking at the xtreme wear this past weekend but I didn't see many colors in stock. I will look out for the color you mentioned.
Product Junkie Diva

T said...

I use Queen Helene's mask in Mint Julep. Love it!