goin'!

Friday, July 11, 2008
in DC "goin'" on someone is joning. this man GOES on puffy (or p.diddy or diddy...shit Sean Combs) and every artist he ever signed in his entire career. people you forgot about. look:

6 thought(s):

Don said...

good morning, ashley.

i can't watch it right now. if you read this comment before Noon, let me know what he is speaking upon.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

OMG, that was soooo funny!!! I forgot about a lot of those people!! I have to show my husband this because i know he'll probably remember all of them since he thinks he knows music! LOL

Thanks for sharing this video. It really made me laugh. Who is this guy? He's hilarious and quite handsome.

T said...

This is hilarious. Dude is too funny.

Search Engine Optimisation said...

Nice post I Like your site very well.It's really very well written.Thanks for an insightful post.Keep it up.Keep blogging.

disk backup85 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
network backup546 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.