Game 1

Friday, June 6, 2008






are you kidding? i don't care*; i'm just waiting for football season!


*i did have the game on. celtics got 'em

[i spent some time with my 8 lb weights and i did some crunches. also, i didn't start exercising yesterday; i started tuesday.]

3 thought(s):

T said...

Congrats on the workout plan.

Girl, I feel you on the b-ball piece. I thought it was just me. I'm so unconcerned, I don't even know what to do. I'm like where the Bears end up in contracting. We better still have Tommy Harris. I don't know when football surpassed basketball in my sports-watching (maybe when the boring Spurs keep winning championships), but uh... yeah football season can't get here quick enough.

antithesis said...

RIGHT!!! i was a knicks fan a few years ago but when van gundy left and my starting 5 broke up, i was too through. i can't believe there was a time when i liked b-ball more than football. what was i thinkin'?!

Product Junkie Diva said...

YAY I am so happy that you started working out. Ok tomorrow I am on it for sure. I did some walking today but I know it wasn't enough, so tomorrow I will really get busy.
Product Junkie Diva