this booze's best

Monday, June 30, 2008



don't forget to pick up this great beer for your Fourth of July or other summer cookout. it's Samuel Adams™ Cherry Wheat. this summer-friendly ale has a hint of cherry flavor. it's best when ice cold and is refreshing like a cherry coke! i want to turn my non-beer drinking friends on to this. they always turn up their noses when i they find out i don't mind the taste of beer. 

5 thought(s):

T said...

**nose turned up**

You drink beer? LOL!

I guess I could give a Cherry Coke tasting beer a try. :)

Product Junkie Diva said...

LOL I am a non beer drinker but kool aid will forever been my drink of choice...even though it stains counter tops...lol
Product Junkie Diva

Don said...

i've heard of this beer. they say it's pretty good. i can't drink beer though...turns my stomach, but i have no problem with the remy and hennessey. LOL.

how's everything going?

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I don't like the taste of beer, but if this tastes like Cherry Coke, then maybe it's worth a try!

Solar Lights said...

Great blog! I posted some comments before anyway, because a lot of your stuff is really great. You are a verry good at this. Thanks a bunch for sharing.