summer movie wish list

Monday, June 16, 2008




what do you want to see?


synopses available on imdb.com and moviefone.com

[2 mi. + crunches + push-ups]

5 thought(s):

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I am so not a blockbuster movie girl. I don't like action or comedies that much. There really isn't anything I want to see this summer. What happened to all of the good black movies like Brown Sugar, The Best Man, etc??

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hancock Hancock, I can't wait to see Hancock....can you tell that I am excited? I haven't been to the movies in a while so hopefully this is good.
Product Junkie Diva

antithesis said...

@bbg- what movies do u watch??? im a movie addict so i have to see almost anything. i usually dont care if it's a blockbuster or not. i wish they made more QUALITY black movies as well but i was tired of them recycling the same actors as if those were the only black actors available.

@pjd-hancock is probably the one im least excited about but i still wanna watch it.

T said...

Hancock. Girl anything movie with Will Smith in it is a movie I look forward to with high hopes. (Not so much the movie, but what kind of half-naked shots there will be of him. Think iRobot doing arm presses in the shower, I am Legend doing pullups in the house (i think) and let us not forget Independence day when he was running with those linen pants on... LAWD!

Yeah... Hancock.

Don said...

i probably check out the will smith flick. most of his films are pretty decent. i was surprised @ how good incredible hulk was. kinda shocked.