Toni Braxton & Babyface- Give You My Heart

Friday, June 20, 2008

5 thought(s):

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Since Boomerang is one of my all-time favorite movies, this was a great song back-in-the day and actually it still is!

Thanks for the memories. :-)

Product Junkie Diva said...

LOVE this song.
PRoduct Junkie Diva

T said...

You take a back, for real! Love it!

K.C. said...

Just popping in and read your profile...

Could not let it pass that you are a fan of "Are you there God, It's Me, Margaret..." You are about the only other person that I know that has read the book, even though I know there are so many...

Anyway, just popping in like I said... but, how great was that book, just talking about it the other day for a lady with a 12 year daughter...

Ok... great blog.. Have a good one! Kayce

Don said...

love this song.