kung fu panda--yea i saw it...

Thursday, June 12, 2008
i need to be more open to movies. i feel like i'm sorta missing out. i saw kung fu panda this past weekend. don't ask me why. just a weird turn of events. i was pleasantly surprised. it was actually entertaining and held my attention. i don't know if my niece would like it, but i could see taking a kid to see it. i guess sometimes i shouldn't take myself so seriously. so go ahead and take a little one in your life if they have been curious to see it. otherwise, it's one of those things you could wait for dvd or cable on a boring day to entertain you. 
[2 mi.]

4 thought(s):

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hooray for 2 miles.
Kung Fu Panda you say....ok that's different...lol but you know cartoons are not what they used to be, writers know that parents will take their kids so generally you will hear some comments that kids will not understand.
And yea I saw happy feet so I can't lol at you for too long.
Product JUnkie Diva

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

My sister who's 35 took her 7-year-old daughter to see it last weekend LOVED IT! She had to call and tell me how entertaining it was.

We're very similar - I am not open to seeing many movies so maybe I need to expand my movie viewing experience too.

Btw, after reading your post on SATC, I'm going to see it this weekend with one of my friends who've actually already seen it! :-)

antithesis said...

@PJD- yea, there are always going to be adult references that are over kids' heads to keep the parents' attention. apparently there are also going to be inappropriate adults who arrive drunk without kids. but more importantly, why are you taking your young children to a movie you know will not end until 11 or later? i know it's summertime but still...

@BGG- yay! i influenced your movie viewing. i hope you enjoy SATC!

Just_Wondering said...

Oh I love a good cartoon anytime! I try to make an effort to see them if I have time. My favroite is Findng Nemo and the 1st and 2nd Shrek Movie, and A bugs Life! When I went to Disney World I had to explain some of these movies before getting on the rides there to my friend. I think I may see this movie also!