reader appreciation II

Tuesday, June 3, 2008
today i will recognize Brown Girl Gumbo for her contribution to the popularity of my blog. BGG was the first person to ever comment on one of my posts. i credit her with the publicizing of my blog because i believe if it were not for her, alot of people would not even know i existed. i think she was also the first person to add me to her blog role. 

*smooches*, BGG and in your honor here is my post on eye glasses: 

not everyone is blessed with 20/20 vision. ALOT of people use corrective lensewear but you probably would not know because they always wear their contacts. personally, i dont like touching my eyeball daily. sometimes i like to give my pupils a break and rely on glasses. but your spectacles do not have to make you look like a dork. designer frames are here to save the day. do you like to keep it classic/simple or do you like a little "flare"?

 here are some of my picks (all prices from lenscrafters):


by bulgari $369.00 (BV467B)


by Salvatore Ferragamo $249.00 (FB2616B)


by Versace $229.00 (VE1109)


by Vogue $159.95 (VO3540)

by DKNY $169.95 (DY4516)


by D&G $179.95 (DD1137)

by D&G $219.95 (DD5001)




4 thought(s):

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Awww, thanks Antithesis!!! :-)

I really enjoy reading your blog everyday. It's always entertaining!!

I thank you for always reading my blog too!

Btw, these glasses are so cute! I am definitely in need of a new pair.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

It's so funny that I actually have that DKNY pair! They don't really fit my face well, but they are cute!

Product Junkie Diva said...

Oh BGG has a great blog and she is super sweet.
I love tuning in to her blog and the post she did this week on the maxi dress was fantastic.
BGG keep up the wonderful work.
And thank you Antithesis for having this appreciation section, so sweet of you.
Bye blog fam.
Product Junkie Diva

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

@PJD - Thanks so much!! You have a fantastic blog too!! I really appreciate all of your comments on BGG. I'm glad you enjoyed the maxi post!