im back

Saturday, January 2, 2010
i said i would come back in 2010 and here i am. i spent my nye @ my friend's house playing the wii and drinking. i brought 2010 in arguing with my non-boyfriend (details to come b/c why in the world would antithesis argue and with someone who is not her bf?)

antithesis had a decent christmas. nothing of note to report but it was relaxing (in more ways than 1 since my sister helped me to end my 14-week relaxer stretch).

stay tuned for...

...info on my new internship site
...all about my non-boyfriend
...and what ever else is going on that i feel like sharing

have a blessed year!!!!!


2 thought(s):

Phyllis Bourne said...

Happy 2010!!!!

How in the hell did you make it for 14 weeks??? I went 8 instead of my usual 6, and it drove me NUTS!!!

Product Junkie Diva said...

You know I can't wait...especially for the non bf info..lol
PJD