the non-boyfriend (the end)

Wednesday, January 20, 2010
the non-boyfriend is just 'non'. i cant and i wont. according to him im too sensitive and in my eyes, he's not sensitive enough. never are you going to visibly see me upset and laugh and tell me it's unnecessary. LET ME HAVE MY FEELINGS. this wasnt the first time i wasnt allowed to have my feelings. i guess wanting to feel wanted is being a spoiled brat. i'll be that!

THIS is why i was messing w/ the 40 and over club but they have way too much going on and im not in the mood. and it's not even like they know all that much better BUT what they do know is valuable and they are just a tad more respectful than these 24-28 year olds i have encountered. where's my 30+ gentleman?

on the real, i think i know what i want but i have no idea where to find him or stumble across him. in the meantime, it's back to my imaginary engagement to @booskee9. he called me today, too. he pretty much NEVER does that.

4 thought(s):

Product Junkie Diva said...

You are certainly entitled to your feelings, sounds like non boyfriend wasn't sensitive enough to your feelings in that moment.
Maybe he will pull it all together in the future. Or maybe he's just not the one....
PJD

antithesis said...

thanks, pjd. i think ur right: he's just not the one.

T said...

On to the next one!

Phyllis Bourne said...

You didn't need his old @ss anyway.

Folks 40 and over are bossy and set in their ways. We know EVERYTHING - about everything!

I'm with T - next!